Miyerkules, Enero 16, 2013

THIRD GRADING PERIOD: REFLECTION



It’s already the end of the third grading period. New learnings about the Microsoft Frontpage. In the first place, I thought that this software is hard to understand but my guess was wrong. I have learned and gained all about the different parts of the Frontpage. Having the time of our life. It was full of memories and happenings in and out of the classroom. We are running out of time so many things to do in a short period of time. When we had our activity in Frontpage I was so confident because I love editing. So I guess my activity was good and perfect to the people who can view it. I challenged myself to get high score in this grading in our periodical test. Because last grading my grade went down one point. So hopefully this grading my performance is better than last grading. I address this challenges by doing all he required things for us to do. And to discover new learnings in the Microsoft Frontpage.
Moving on, I will be better in the next grading to fulfil my knowledge about the different softwares and to learn more.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento