Sabado, Enero 12, 2013

NEW YEAR, NEW ME


“New Year is the finale of the Yuletide season which is accompanied by the spirit of joy and goodwill that can only be understood, never fully explained.”
                New Year, New Me? Time to renew myself? It is difficult to make some changes in yourself. New Year? Some others thought that it is the time for renewal. Renewal of friendships, for making bonds of stronger and firmer. It is the time for us to have another hope in our lives.
                New me?  It is an adventure to make the difference in the way I am today. I love the way I am this year and last year. No new me just stay whatever I am today. Keep it cool, but New Year is the most fitting time to bury all grudges. Time to forgive and forget of all the argument that has been past. And SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES that I made between my friends, classmates, relative. And it is the time for me to forget all wrong suffered by me and to the person I hurt. I just want to become a person that has a hope in life, a person that can do the responsibility that has been trusted and a person that can stand in her own feet. The reason for showing the fine sentiments that we feel. 
                “It is enough to feel the spirit of it- that which relumines our souls-the spirit that transforms into reality.”

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento