MORE THAN WORDSBy: Rochel Quintinita Regunton
Everybody knows Ma'am Myrna Cacal, right? Well if you don't know her, try to know a unique person and ready to help everytime you are in need.
Why is everybody amaze by superman, batman, wonderwoman so on with the local heroes like krystala and darna. If you ask me they are not my heroes. A teacher like Ma'am Cacal is a hero for me. Why? Well let me tell you the real hero to ponder on. Even though she doesn't have any supernatural strength and power, she is always there to raise me up when I am in need. A role model that inspire me. With her kindness she get my attention of curiosity and motivation. A teacher that open up my eyes and my mind, helped me fulfill my potential. Giving a good advice for me to build on. To everything you shared to me it means a lot for me. I was in a one corner when I think about the past. I'll sit down beside you and I tell my problems to you. When there's a thing bothering me, I'll text Ma'am Cacal until she's always replying and giving me good word instruction on what to do. Always there to join me in me in my journey for every challenges. She strengthen my shoulder and bones to stand in my own decisions. In a care that showing me really fill of mysteries.
I was really blessed to met a teacher like her. Sadness has no space for me. Thank you for caring and listening to every words I tell. For lending me your ears in every problem I tell to you. For teaching me to be stronger and tell the things I need to learn more. A world of beauty and fantasy with you. And with a heart deeply cares and saying thank you. Without you, knowledge will not be complete and colorful.
AGREE ako dyan teh! *clap clap clap!*
TumugonBurahinGO ROCHEL! :D :))