HERO... OH MY HERO
BY: Rochel Quintinita Regunton
We are familiar with superman, spider man, wonder woman, the group of justice league and the latest heroes the avengers. They are called heroes because they have supernatural strength and power to fight against evil creature.
There are so many heroes now in our society. Even though they are not just like superman and batman but they are called heroes because of their dedication for the service they are sharing without anything in pay. So many heroes but for me there is only one hero in my life. She’s not wonder woman and even darna only I know is that she’s my savior in anything I do. I salute my hero because she is always there for me to be with. She came to my life like Fast, a character from the justice league. She came so fast to save me. Even though she doesn’t have any super power. I am so proud to say that she’s my hero. I admire her because of her good attitude, the way she communicates to others and most especially the way she is. The heroin in my life, a unique person that I only owned. I don’t how and why, I cannot answer my question why she is my hero only I know is I love the way she is. She is brave enough to stand and face all the consequences we encounter in our life. My life is so great to be with my hero.
She came to my life like an undimming light always guiding me in my moments of confusion and despair.
Darna and Krystala have no match with my hero. A unique hero of mine, she doesn’t have to swallow a stone to be a hero. Just she is, a hero that always there to support me in times of need. A very supportive, lovable, caring and most kind to all. She is my doctor, nurse, mother, sister and a friend to all. To simplify she is she is called “MY EVERYTHING”. If I feel so mad she is always saying me to calm down. Always knowing if I am okay, when I get mad she understand me the most, the only person that can calm me in the middle of my hot temperature. I don’t know why, she doesn’t like me to get hurt of my self. Always guiding me in the right way and never in wrong way.
I hope she can read my though I made this for her with the flow of music in heart.. HERO OH MY HERO
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento