Lunes, Hulyo 2, 2012

My Questions

                        
 Dear Mr. President,


                           The people of the Philippines who brought Benigno Aquino III to the pinnacle of power last year with their votes. The development of morally upright, self- directing, productive individuals who are satisfying not only to themselves but also in society.
                              It is indeed a privilege and a great pleasure for me to write a letter for a president, to you sir. Before anything else I just want to greet you a pleasant day, without so much ado- and because I realize that you're eager to know not just me but all of us. let me begin with two questions, which I'd like to know particularly from you. First, why did you aim to become a president of million of peoples to handle?. And second, what was your plans to make our country better than the other countries around the world? I don't really expect answers. But I want to keep them in mind as I go along. I know that there are so many plans that you may work. I believe, therefore that in the back of our mind each one of us had one single overriding purpose. What was the purpose which prompted? What was the aim titillating your cerebrum? Was it merely to refine your competence as a president? or wasn't it to refine your competence as an president so that you can be an effective leader? I know that you have a higher aim in taking that position. Poverty, high cost of living, school crisis,lack of job opportunities confront the people. Millions of children are victims of under-nourishment and deficiency that shorten their life and harm their mental development. Many of us have these problems. But very few are aware that excessive population. Challenge that Philippine has to face right now. For time is against us. "Equal opportunities for all is one of the basic foundations of Philippine democracy. Rich and poor alike can rise to highest peak of any career. Even an employee from the lowest rung of society can conquer his own place under the sun."
                          Problems to be solved now, but how many years of waiting for our freely freedom. 
It maybe true that leaders are born. but the art of leadership can be learned and mastered.economic stability of the family and a bright future for the coming generations. 
                        Thank you for letting me share this to you sir.




                                                                                                      Respectfully yours,


                                                                                                      Rochel Quintinita Regunton

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento