Huwebes, Oktubre 11, 2012

Reflection



HALF WAY
By: ROCHEL QUINTINITA REGUNTON
            

                   It’s already half grading of my high school life. It is almost half way on the road before I reach the end line. End of second grading period and I have new learning’s and discoveries. Honestly I’m not that kind of person who is really good in computer content. But as I walk on the path of mine I luckily learned again another application on how to use it properly. I have learned and gained all about the different parts of a web browser and the basic html tag. I’ve learned on how to use the notepad and save it with a filename exer.htm. I the first place its hard for me because it’s my first time to use a notepad.  I have encountered the challenges and difficulties in my mind. Choosing an article that we can use in our activities. It’s hard to choose and I wondered because I copied an article and paste it to the notepad it was shorten. Why? How? , then my teacher lectured all about the html. And my mind was already enlightened. It so nice if I opened it with different size, color and font. The tremendous hardships I encountered all along my way. I address these challenges by doing the entire html file that is required for us to perform. And this challenge helps me to learn more with trying my best.
                  Moving on I will be a good editor and designer in my notepad and html file. And learn more about the html for the future lessons.

4 (na) komento:

  1. Nice! May you continue that good start. Always travel in the right path. I know that there are always challenges along your way, but be yourself! I know that you can do it. Goodluck for the next grading!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. thank you so much for the nice comment:-)Good Day!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hi Rochel! Well it's good to hear that you've learned a lot this 2nd quarter. Keep it up, ok? Don't ever lose that determination. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  4. ..... good day.
    (^_^)
    i deeply appreciate the way you introduce your very own experience....
    actually, in the first place, I've been in that situation.. i took it hard to catch up about certainties about html, but, i just addressed this with full resemblance that somehow, i might also be as good as my other classmates in terms of our ICT class.
    Ty.

    TumugonBurahin